LIFE IS LEARNING at TOM’S UNIVERSITY — a new class every day. Listen below
Some of the life lessons explored in this class are:
- Every moment, if you’re alive, you’re faced with a problem, even if the problem is as simple as “Where do I put my attention right now?”
- The most basic problems are ever-present: How do I handle this moment? How do I stay alive? How do I take care of myself? How do I show up fully in my life? How do you show up fully in your life? How do you take care of your life? — The most basic, ever-present problem is: how to take care of yourself this moment?
- How to be your self
- How to share your self
- How to plan your time
- Embrace your problems (rather than fighting your problems or pushing on your problems)
- “Embrace your problems” is just another way of saying “Embrace your Life” because “Life is Problems”
- The most important problem every day, every moment of the day, is “how to take care of myself?” in this moment
- Another important problem every day, every moment of every day, is “how can I stay conscious in this present moment?”
- Life is problems: Go solve them! Go meet them! Go embrace them! Go have fun with them! Go play with them! Go challenge yourself to meet the problems of the day!
LISTEN TO A NEW CLASS EVERY DAY – classes are posted a week to two weeks after the actual class. If you want to hear the class of the day each day, follow Tom’s University on Twitter
Recorded Thursday April 15, 2010
Podcast: Play in new window